Do you have reptile and amphibian information that you would like to share with us? We welcome experienced reptile or amphibian hobbyist, enthusiast, breeders or vets to write for us.
Writing an article for the pet is not hard if you’re interested in them, we need about 500 to 800 words per article, associated with the photos or pictures with rights to use.
You may write the caresheet for us on each of the reptile or amphibian species. Each of them associated with the following sections:
- Scientific Name
- Distribution and Origin
- Hatchling Care
- Life Span
- Common Disease
There are seven (7) categories of of the reptile or amphibian articles that we need, listed below:
- housing, tank setup or vivarium related
- substrate selection and usage
- lighting or temperature setting
- decorations and reptiles supplies
- food feeding, supplement and vitamin
- reptile breeding and incubation
- medication health and illness issues
Articles that we are seeking are:
- how-to articles for reptiles and amphibian
- product reviews, such as substrate, tank, light, heat sources, etc
- reptile supplies comparison
- some special techniques, such as handling, breeding, incubation, health care
- your pet photo shooting (only amazing photos will be listed).
- If you better ideas or suggestions, you are welcomed to share with us as well.
For the articles submitted to us, we’ll check on the grammar and plagiarism, and lightly edit for good sounding, and easy reading.
Thanks for making this website great for the who loves reptiles.